Monday, August 7, 2017

HOLY MOLY....MAKE UP BAG!!

HOLY MOLY....MAKE UP BAG!!



Never in a million years did I ever think I would get excited to receive lipstick in the mail, let alone want to wear it or promote it.
.
I mean today I came home to a HUGE box full of lipsticks, Tinted moisturizers, fun glosses, and ShadowSense! 
.
And you know what?!?! It actually made my heart skip a beat because they are some of our TOP selling colors that my girls have been begging me for! 
.
Isn't it funny the path life takes us down. Especially when we are following Gods path and our God Size Dreams.
.
My passion is to help other ladies love themselves and be their own #BossBabes and though I am doing a different business now, I am still following my passion and helping so many MORE ladies not only love themselves but, step outside their comfort zones and be their own boss babes! And the best part about it, they are having a BLAST and loving how easy it really is to own your business! 
.
And it all comes back to lipstick! And of course following Gods path he chose for me, even if I did question him a few times ðŸ™ˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment