Monday, August 28, 2017

#Entrepreneur?!? #BossChick?!?!

#Entrepreneur?!? #BossChick?!?!


.
What?!?
.
If you would have told me 4 years ago that I would be an entrepreneur and running my OWN online business I would have laughed in your face! 
.
Why?!?
.
Because....
.
1. I would have told you I had NO time to add a business on to my full time teaching job.
2. I don't / didn't know the first thing about running a business or growing a team.
And 
3. I would have told you I am NOT a salesperson and I think selling is icky and not for me.
.
BUT, I needed change! I lost my passion with my profession and I wanted and NEEDED that spark in my life again with my job.
.
Owning a business is work. It can be like a part time job or a full time job, it's what YOU make of it. 
.
I had to learn about building a team, the different ways to recruit other business builders, running a business, Etc. 
.
BUT the best part about it was this was only a part time job, and I only needed to designate A LITTLE BIT of my day, consistently, to the business to be successful! 
.
And that's exactly what I did! I dedicated an hour a day on MY OWN TIME! Not anyone else's, mine! 
.
And I DO it while working as a full time JOB!
.
And now as a "Royal In Waiting" Senegence Distributor, in the organization, I want to PAY IT FORWARD! 
.
I am looking for women that are honest, dedicated, driven, family oriented, positive, and teachable.
.
I will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful business only dedicating an HOUR of your time. 
All the things I did and MORE that made me successful! 
.
I will give you every secret, tip, and trick, that I LEARNED to run a business all while at home, on the go, moving, and working full time! 
.
And the best part is that you don't have to be an expert OR have the perfect body OR be a car salesman!!
.
You just have to like helping others reach their beauty goals AND learn how to be confident in their makeup application! 
.
No perfection here! Hot messes are welcomed. Because let's be real, I am NOT perfect and I AM one hot mess! 
.
If you are interested and serious about building a business, part time or full time, then comment below I'M IN or message me to talk more! ðŸ˜˜ðŸ’‹ðŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment