Tuesday, October 3, 2017

1 Decision Way From A Different Life

You are only ONE DECISION away from a completely different life.


That quote has really been eating at me this weekend! 
.
I mean 8 months ago I would have said whatever to the quote. I probably would have told you that it wasn’t or couldn’t be true. 
.
Let’s be REAL. 8 months ago I didn’t wear lipstick. I could care less about wearing makeup, let alone washing it off my face at night. 
But today, after doing a 3 day vendor event, wearing lipstick, talking it up, and actually talking to strangers!! I didn’t just make some spending money, I was able to make enough to pay for my RENT! 
.
And it’s all because of that ONE decision, that one YES I said to, 8 months ago!! 😭🙌🏼😱#ThankYouGod
.
I know, I know. You are saying too good to be true, or that yeah I can do it but you can’t. 
.
STOP! That’s where that decision making comes in. You are making the decision NOT to experience the amazingness that could be happening to you RIGHT NOW.
.
You HAVE to BELIEVE it is POSSIBLE for YOU too!!!
.
Trust me God can do ANYTHING but he first wants you to BELIEVE in yourself and TRUST in him! 
.
And then...
.
You have to put your heart and hustle in to it! You have to work for it. And no you don’t have to work 9-5 with it, but you have to put time and effort into it, to take it where you want it to go.
.
Has it been easy for me? No. I've had to learn and work harder than my past business, I have had to change habits and come out of my shell! 
.
But if you ask has it been worth it? And well I will tell you, HECK YEAH!!!
.
What ONE decision can you make today? This week? What is one thing that YOU can say yes to? 
.
Maybe it’s your health. Maybe it’s changing your bad habits to healthier ones. Maybe it’s saying yes to God. Maybe its finally jumping at a business opportunity you have been wanting to do.
.
Whatever it is, don’t wait another minute! Say YES right now! Today!! And watch JESUS take the wheel! 
.
**SeneGence does not guarantee any level of success and God does not guarantee an easy journey. Your income is a direct reflection of your skills and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment