Monday, October 2, 2017

How a $55 investment changed my life!

$55!


To some that seems a lot and to others not so much.
.
8 months ago it sounded like a lot. I was drowning. I was trying to keep above water and pay bills and my rent.
.
So to say I had $55 laying around, it would be a lie.
.
But I did it anyways, I took $55 and invested it into a new business adventure. Senegence what?!? Make up? Lipstick?!?! I had no clue or was even good at it. I honestly didn't know what I was getting into but the good Lord said do it, jump, this is it, this is what you are looking for. 
.
So I did! Was I scared? Yes!! But I just DOVE head first into an opportunity, that has FOREVER changed my life! 
.
And now almost 9 months later, I am no longer drowning! I am no longer stressing or am Full of anxiety about paying my bills or rent. All because of lipstick and makeup?!?!! How crazy is that?!?! And it’s just part time hours where I get to set my own schedule! 
.
I am leading a team of strong women that are building their teams. And I am leading a team that is working towards ending the year as a MILLION ðŸ’²ðŸ’²team! 
.
I am looking to mentor individuals that are passionate, goal driven, want freedom, are teachable, and dedicated! And individuals who want to end 2017 off with a BANG!!!
.
I am looking for individuals that want a life of freedom. That want a life of financial freedom. A life free from anxiety and stress when it comes to money, bills, etc.
.
Team Gloss Boss Dynasty is on fire and we are getting ready to end this year on top and head into 2018 with an explosion! 
.
Will you be joining us? Will you be part of of this team that is on fire? 
.
This is your sign! Don't wait any longer!! If you want a life of freedom, be able to go on fun trips or just pay for your bills. 
.
Then don't think twice! Just jump! And I will help you figure out the rest! 
.
Yes you will have to make a small investment, but your not just investing in a job opportunity, your investing in a happier life!
.
If you are ready to take this journey, if you are ready to invest in your future, then message me, like this post, or email me @ jgerity83@gmail.com.
.
Let's get you started on the life you've been dreaming of!

No comments:

Post a Comment