Monday, October 23, 2017

#SideHustle more like #BlessingInDisguise!

#SideHustle more like #BlessingInDisguise!




This lippy biz amazes me everyday! 
.
SIDE HUSTLE or Blessing?!?!
.
To me it’s a blessing! After just 2 weekends of doing vendor events this month, I have made enough to pay not only my phone bill, my 2 student loans, BUT....pay my RENT!! And I still have 2 more weekends left of vendor events this weekend. 
.
God is GREAT! He seriously, works in mysterious ways and bringing #Senegence into my life has been a blessing in more ways than one! Plus it's been the most fun, side hustle I have ever had!!
.
Scared? Struggling with bills like me? Or just want a side hustle that will pay for fun things? Then I have your answer! This isn't a job, it's not a 9-5, it's FUN, ENJOYABLE, and you meet so many amazing people! 
.
Interested in learning more? Message me and let's talk! ðŸ˜˜♥️😘
.
**SeneGence does not guarantee any level of success. Your income is a direct reflection of your efforts and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment