Monday, February 20, 2017

Lunges to Lipstick

LUNGES TO LIPSTICK?!?!


What the heck? 
.
Right that is what you must be thinking? How is this fitness girl going from promoting amazing workouts to awesome lip wear?!?
.
I have asked myself the same thing over and over again, I have prayed on it, and GOD keeps bringing me back to this amazing company.
.
I can tell you the products are 98% natural, they are amazing, the company is new, the compensation plan is one of best out there.
.
BUT...
.
That is not what made me pull the trigger. It was my higher power, God. He is leading me in a new direction, and as scary as it is, as bad of a timing as it seems, I am going to take it on, I am going to serve GOD and all of you with my new adventure!! 
.
I am super excited for this new Path to be on and I am even more exited to share with you these amazing products.
.
I mean I compare LipSense like this, it's the lipstick to your lips like LuLaroe is Leggings to your legs! 
.
Thank you all for your support! If you have any questions, want to know more, or jump on the new addictive craze let me know! I have a lipsticks on there way and they won't last long!  ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹
Interested more in Lipsense and what it is? Check out my website. This stuff is AMAZING, fun, and addicting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment