Monday, February 27, 2017

Wearing my Stripes with Pride!

Wearing these stripes with pride!!


This business is amazing and has already showed me how amazing this opportunity is. 
.
I love being a girl boss! Not only is it fun but it it feels oh SO good! 
.
🌟I OWN my own business, my company just produces the goods that I stand behind ðŸ’¯%
.
🌟I own my life and MY time.
.
🌟working to get out of debt never looked so good! 
.
🌟I am growing an amazing team and seeing these women take charge of their lives and have a BLAST doing it.
.
🌟This makes my HEART happy. I cant wait to see what the future holds. These past few days and weeks have been crazy AMAZING, and I know without a doubt that trusting and listening to God in this new adventure was the BEST decision I have ever made. 
.
Who knew lipstick could be so FUN, let alone CHANGE my life ðŸ’„💋💄💋
.
Lipstick? FUN? Check out my Lush Lips group and see what this amazing business and adventure is all about!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/258770327893327/

#glossboss #herlifeoutloudwithlipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment