Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Transformation Tuesday - Month 1 of Insanity Max 30

30 Day Results from Insanity Max 30



Eeek the results are in!! On January 4th, literally 2 years after I started Insanity Max for the first time, I started Insanity Max 30 again!  Not quite sure where the past 30 days have gone, but on Tuesday I finished month 1 of Insanity Max 30! And once again this program has taken me on an amazing journey!!

I LOVE Insanity Max 30. This program not only has helped me lose a few pounds and TONE up my body, but this program has again helped me gain back my confidence, it helped me learn to defeat my mind, helped me set goals and reach beyond them. This program gave me a sense of empowerment over my mind and body!! 

I feel amazing after doing this program for only 30 days and can't wait to see where I go in the next 30 days! With this program I am eating any where from 1650-1900 calories a day. I am sticking to a clean, yet fun meal plan and not over indulging but still enjoying clean fun foods like pizza and nice cream! 




Day 1 - Weight 109.9


Day 60 - Weight - 108.5

So what did I lose? I love a total of 1.4 pounds and toned up my muscles overall!!!

I am SUPER happy with these results. I know I didn't lose a lot of weight but I really don't need to, its more about building muscle and toning up my muscles. 

However, the greatest thing I gained so far is my confidence and the biggest thing I lost was my self doubt and giving into my mind.

This program is a challenge. It was even for me. But I learned to push past my limitations and go beyond what I ever dreamed of. And with this program you can too. Plus there is a modifier that will allow you to start out slow and gain the confidence you need to push play every day and push past your limitations!!



No comments:

Post a Comment