Thursday, February 16, 2017

Tasty Thursday - Coconut Flour Bread

Coconut Flour Bread


I have been in a BAKING mood the past few weeks and this past weekend I dedicated it to finding a NEW bread!!! I decided to try Coconut Flour and let me tell you I AM in love with it!! The coconut flour bread is simple and easy to make.  It reminds me of regular white bread. 

This bread tastes like it is made with real gluten flour, but of course it isn't and it is WAY better tasting then the gluten free breads that you spend TONS of money on! 

Like I said its super simple and easy to make!! All you need is a bread pan and then all the ingredients, which there aren't much!

Check out the recipes below and definitely make them!!! They will be great for sandwiches or breakfast toasts!!




Coconut Flour Bread Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 c coconut flour
1/4 t pink salt
1/4 t baking soda
5 eggs
1/2 c coconut oil, melted

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease breadpan and set aside
Sift together coconut flour, salt, and baking soda
Add eggs and coconut oil and stir until very smooth
Pour batter into breadpan
Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean






No comments:

Post a Comment