Monday, June 27, 2016

BACK TO LIFE, BACK TO REALITY


.
Who can name that song?!?
.
My dad put it in my head today when he said vacation is over, back to reality tomorrow.
.
But i felt bad for him, I remember when I taught and summer vacation would end, the feeling I got inside of having to back to "reality" stunk!
.
But now...
.
I don't have to go back to "reality", I don't have to go back to working the 9-5, I don't have to go back to making someone else's dreams come true.
.
Why?!?
.
Because I am my own CEO! I am building a HIGHLY successful business on my own time, with my own set hours, working from ANYWHERE!! The beach, home, the park, you name it I can be there and still work!
.
And the best part is that, I LOVE IT! I am passionate about helping others get healthy and fit, and I am helping others become financially free!
.
Coaching has changed my life in so many ways. However, the one way it has changed my life the most is the passion and the flexibility it has given me!
.
Never in a million years would I think I could help others like I have. Never did I think me, an INTROVERT, could build a successful business. Never did I think that I could work on the beach, love what I do, and still make money for working just a minimum of an hour a day.
.
But...I am! And now I want to share with you everything that has made me and my team successful! I want you to become a part of my team so that I can help you work towards your goals whether they are making a supplemental income, replacing your salary, or just having the extra income to spend.
.
#TeamFearlessDreamers is on fire and we are taking 2016 by storm. Don't ask why? Ask yourself why not?!? And join us for an amazing second half of the year!!
.
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment