Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Change? Are you ever 100% ready?

You will never be 100% ready to change.


.
Don't wait for the perfect time. It will never come. Start today!!
.
So many of us use the excuse it's just not the perfect time or I want this I am just not ready, or next month will be better.
.
No time is the best time. There is no perfect timing to a lifestyle change. If you want the change you just have to jump!
.
Jump in with both feet and don't look back!
.
Change is hard.
.
It's easier to make excuses and feel miserable yet comfortable then getting uncomfortable!
.
Don't let your comfort level stop you.
.
Today is the perfect day to say....."I am in! I am going to give it a shot! I will make time. I will give it my all, whether that be 100% or only 90% at first, but darn it, I'm ready and I'm going to try!!!"
.
Let's do this!
.
Don't think perfect timing, think now is the time!
.
You can do anything you put your mind to!
.
So put your mind to that change, jump in with both feet and start going after what you want!!
.
It's time to get comfortably uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment