Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Beauty Tip Tuesday - Layering with LipSense

Beauty Tip Tuesday - Layering with LipSense



ONE of my FAVORITE things about LIPSENSE...
.
Is the way you can COMBINE 2 or more colors to make a new color without the colors mixing together and ruining the lipstick or applicator! 
All you do is just let them dry, like you would inbetween layers but use a different color each time! The colors you can create are AMAZING!!! 
.
We may only have 36 lipstick colors BUT when you can combine the colors without messing up the colors, you can create THOUSANDS of colors!!
.
Today, I made a creation with 2 different colors. On my lips I did 2 layers of Napa and 2 layers of Bombshell! I alternated each color with each layer! 
.
And this is the gorgeous color I got from the 2! It's springy and perfect for this gorgeous sunny day! 
.
Have you LipSense? Have you tried mixing your LipSense?
Join my Facebook Group if you are interested in learning more about this AMAZING Long Lasting Lipstick!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such useful information. I really enjoyed while reading your article and it is good to know the latest updates. Do post more and also read about

    Industrial Chemicals Suppliers
    Glycerin suppliers

    ReplyDelete