Monday, April 24, 2017

Everyday Living With Celiacs

Everyday Living With Celiacs


I live everyday with celiacs. Did you know it's an autoimmune disease?
.
It is. And it's one that affects me everyday. 
.
Did you know that I have to CHECK every PRODUCT I buy to make sure it doesn't have gluten in it?
.
What?!?!
.
YEP! EVERYTHING, from food to Laundry Detergent to make up to body wash / face cleaners.
.
Living as a celiac is hard, it's DEFINITELY not easy and it's NOT cheap! 
.
Think about it. What do you eat? Drink? Wash your clothes in? What make up do you use? Where do you buy it?
.
It's easy for you to just buy what you want. But not me. Having celiacs makes its more challenging. It's a curse yet a blessing at the same time.
.
Insert LipSense....
Did you know LipSense is gluten free?
.
It's what made me try it! Hearing it was gluten free sold me! And once I tried it, seeing it didn't make me sick, didn't make me break out, I was hooked! 
.
And Guess what!!?! They have a whole line of make up that is GLUTEN FREE!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
.
I don't have to worry about trying something that MAY make me break out or make me sick! 
.
And honestly it makes me feel beautiful and confident in my own skin! And it makes me feel normal and not that weirdo with celiacs! 
.
If you have celaics, if you struggle finding a line of make up, lipstick, eye shadow, etc that is TRULY gluten free, look no further! I have your answer! 
.
Message me to learn more or just to connect! I love meeting new people that share my curse and blessing! 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment