Monday, April 17, 2017

Fit Boss Chick gone Gloss Boss Chick

#BossChick, #GlossBoss, Lipstick what?!?


.
Last month I stood at the crossroads of my business, filled with doubt in face of daunting circumstances. I lost passion, drive, and our finances were in a very bad place.
.
But I had a big vision and God had a new path for my vision. I knew my old business was coming to an end and it scared me. I was comfortable, I had a routine down, but i was going no where and change needed to happen.
.
So when a new business opportunity came to me and God continued to bring it up in my dreams and thoughts through out the day, I had to jump! Jump now figure it out later was going to have to be my motto.
.
I had no experience with makeup let alone how to promote it and sell and I definitely had no start up capital. 
.
BUT....
.
I did have a VISION and a major PURPOSE! 
.
It was my husband and my BURNING desire to live the life not only we want but the life that God wants us to live.
.
And that purpose along with Gods will is what made me jump. And I am glad I did!
.
2 months ago I was worried about our finances and how we were going to pay for food, let alone our bills and rent. I was scare, no I was beyond scared, I was frightened. 
.
Now, I am not. It's amazing what one month of this business has done not only for me and my confidence, but for our finances. I am no longer scared. I am actually excited! Excited to continue on this amazing LipSense journey, excited to continue to follow Gods path, and excited for Rich and I to continue to follow our dreams and start living again without fear of the unknown! 
.
Whatever you are thinking about doing, do it! Jump now, figure out later! 
.
I did it and am so glad I did!
.
Don't let fear old you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment