Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Favorite Wedding Picture

Seeing this picture just melts my heart!! I think its one of my favorites from that day. This is right at the beginning of our ceremony after my dad gave me away! It just shows how happy we truly are! I love this man from the bottom of my heart and I always will!

When I


Here we are.....Almost 4 years later and we are newly weds with a marriage that is stronger than ever!!

Never in a million years would I have thought this is the guy, when we met! And now he means the world to me! He is my soul mate, my best friend, my business partner, my knight in shinning armor, my superman, my rock, my everything!

I love you Richard Yahner!! And I am so happy we have the rest of our lives to spend together and to make amazing memories!
 
first was being set up on a blind date with Rich, I was not excited. 1. I hated blind dates and 2. I just didn't want anything. But I went because I thought we would have nothing in common and it would be a one time thing! Haha well I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment