Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Reflection on my Wedding

As I sat at the airport on Tuesday and reflecting on my wedding, I started to tear up. It's hard for me to put into words the way I felt and feel today after being married 3 days ago.

My wedding was seriously my fairytale ending coming true!!! Monday evening I truly felt like a princess! I am a workout clothes, on, hair up type of girl but Monday I felt beautiful! I didn't want the night to end because I had a new found confidence in myself and in my future! 

As stressed, as I was all week, when Monday came I was calm, relaxed, and ready to start the new chapter in my life. I was excited that the wedding had arrived and that I was going to marry my prince charming. I knew that marrying Rich was the right thing. I knew that spending the rest of my life with him, will be the best thing ever!!!  We will have ups and downs but he is my rock, my biggest fan, my soul mate.

As we rode in the limo, to the wedding, I was overcome with happiness! The ride gave me the time to enjoy the moments and prepare myself to what was to come! Nothing, though prepared me for the amazing feeling and overwhelming happiness I felt when I stepped out of the limo on to the beach and saw Rich standing at the end of the sand aisle.

The flowers, the scenery, the ceremony, the groom, the pictures were all perfect!!! I am soo excited to be the new Mrs. Yahner! I am not going to lie, I cried the entire time during the ceremony because it was truly everything I wanted and more! I felt like I was in a Disney movie and got my fairy tale ending like all the other princesses got in the movies! 

My wedding was my fairytale ending and I got to marry my Prince Charming!! And I love that I get to remember it for the rest of my life!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment