Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Men Can Do It TOO!!

Hello! I talk about how I workout and enjoy it and the programs I do but I never talk about what my husband does and if he works out.

My husband is a football coach. He works 10-11 months out of the year and his hours our not normal especially during the season. He works with college kids that are seriously in the best shape of their lives. This year he is working with 16 wide receivers at a division 2 school. He needs to be in shape so that he can run around with his players.


So what does he do?

He does a combination of cardio and weight lifting. He does T25 for his cardio every day and then he does in home weight lifting program 3-4 days a week. I got him hooked on T25 which gives you a lot of bang for your buck in 25 minutes and he has been able to combine this with his intense weight lifting program. T25 is a great compliment to other forms of exercise like weight lifting in addition to other programs we have such as Body Beast, P90X and Pump.

Here is a picture of my husband is getting ready for the football season by getting in shape doing T25 and weight lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment