Thursday, July 31, 2014

PiYo What is it and why is it amazing?




I started PiYo 3 weeks ago and last night my husband commented on how nice, lean, and toned up my arms are getting. And it took me awhile but it finally dawned on me that it's because of PiYo!!! I haven't lifted in over 2 weeks so its not the weights it's my PiYo!!!

With only being on week 3 I am already seeing my body transform!!! I love this program and the way it makes me feel. I feel stretched out, happy, relaxed, and my lower back is no longer sore. I am a cardio, weight lifting girl who hates any thing slow, especially yoga and Pilates. But PiYo is different, it is a constantly moving, low impact, high intensity workout. PiYo is the perfect workout to slow us all down and have us focus on our strength, flexibility, and balance.

When it comes to working out no mater hat we do, we need to have strength, flexibility, and balance. This program will help us all get there. Whether you are a cardio person a weight lifter, a yoga lover, or someone who never works out or even cares to work out, then this is a must have program. This program will hel you run faster, give you flexibility, like never before, give you the abs that you have been wanting, and give you longer leaner muscles.

Today is the last day to get this program on sale!! Get PiYo today while it is still on sale and start feeling better!!!

Message me or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com and see how you can get PiYo for just $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment