Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Workout Shoes

Here is the picture of my new workout shoes I bought on Saturday. I love them.

However, I get the same shoes every time I go! Why? Because I choose comfort and performance over style when it comes to working out. Now if we were talking heals, boots, sandals....then I pick style over comfort! haha

Don't get me wrong I would rather choose style over comfort and performance when it comes to my workout shoes, but that won't help me. When I wear a tennis shoe that isn't right for me or a tennis shoe that is pretty and full of designs, my body suffers. When I work out I give it 100% and if I don't have the right shoe then my knees suffer, my low back aches, and my hips hurt! Wearing the wrong shoes makes me fee OLD.

So every time we got to rapid transit, which is like every 3-4 months to get a new pair of shoes, I hand them to the guys working there and say same thing please! And then I hope and pray that he comes out with a new color and something cool! Some times he does and other times he doesn't. But knowing that I am going to get the most out of them is what counts. And to be honest, no one sees them. I work from home, I work out from home, and I only wear them to work out in.

When you go workout shoe shopping do you pick the shoe based on style or comfort?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment