Sunday, August 24, 2014

Insanity starts Tomorrow!!!!

Tomorrow I start my journey with Insanity. Day 1 will be the Fit Test. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am excited to start something new. Yet, I am nervous because of how long it is, how intense it is going to be, and I don't want to give up!! So you will be taking this journey with me and being my accountability partner. I plan on posting 5-7 days a week about my journey and how I truly feel, what I like and don't like and my meal plan.

I will be doing the 21 day fix meal plan along with the insanity program. I have to go up in containers from where I am at now. I am not happy about that because I struggle getting all my carbs / starches in on a daily basis because I have celiac's and have learned to live without them the past 14 years. However, I will eat everything I am told to eat because I want to have the energy and ability to do Insanity and say I finished it!

Here is a copy for my meal plan for week 1 of insanity.


Check back with me tomorrow on how Insanity Day 1 Fit Test Goes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment