Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 5 of Insanity



Hello!!! Happy Friday!!! I got my insane insanity workout in this morning!! And all I can say is Oh Em Gee!!!! It was amazing, intense and crazy!!! When he says Pure Cardio, he means pure cardio. We started out, just like every video and did a 10 minute warm up, which is a workout in itself! Then we moved into a 6 minute stretch and then we did the Pure Cardio. The Pure Cardio in itself is 18 minutes long. You do each move for a minute, so overall you do 18 moves, without stopping and without his water breaks. Now you can stop check your heart rate grab a drink of water, but I didn't do it often and I kept moving. It was definitely intense, but it was awesome. I feel amazing after it!!!  I loved every minute of it and can't wait till next week to do it all over again but better and harder! Tomorrow is a repeat of Monday's workout and then Sunday is an off day. I can't believe that I made it through the first week!! It is all due to the support and motivational group I am running. We are all doing this together and it is truly inspiring to hear each other encourage one another!


No comments:

Post a Comment