Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cadio Recovery and Recovery Is what I needed!!



 
 
Good Morning!!! Day 4 of Insanity complete! Today was an easy day!!! It was Cardio Recovery. So what does that mean? It meant that today was all about recovering the muscles from the past 3 days of power, cardio and going full out! Cardio Recovery helps your body and muscles prepare for more insanity and to be able to continue to push hard for the next 2 days. Insanity is a 6 days a week program that takes Sundays off and uses every Thursday as Cardio Recovery, to recover your muscles and prepare yourself for the next 2 days. I liked the cardio recovery and I know my body needed it, however I am not going to lie, I like a good sweat and you definitely didn't get that with these stretches. But that is okay, because I know I will be able to push harder and go stronger tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment