Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 6 / Start of Week 2 of Insanity

Yesterday was day 6! I repeated the workout I did on Tuesday, Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. Each time I do this work out, I like it more and more. I actually felt stronger and had more endurance this time around then I did the first time doing it. I love the feeling afterwards of accomplishment. I am excited I finished week 1 and Can't wait to see what week 2 brings.






Week 2 Meal Plan

Here is my meal plan for this week. With Insanity you definitely BURN a ton of calories and are seriously HUNGRY all the time. I make sure I eat every 3 hours max. I am doing a combination of the 21 Day fix and Insanity meal plan. My goal is to eat 1500 calories every day, if not more and I am making sure that they healthy foods and not junk food or processed foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment