Monday, September 1, 2014

Start of Week 2!!!

I just want to shout it from the roof top that I have made it to week 2 in insanity and I am actually starting to like it now!!! WHAT WHAT?!?! I was scared to start this program because of the name and the crazy moves and the high intensity, but let me tell you, I learned something, if you go into this mentally telling yourself you can do it and to just take one move at a time and focus on the move not the speed, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Tip for today: Believe in yourself! Don't let others thoughts and opinions discourage you from doing something new, trying a new work out, getting a new job, or eating healthy and clean. DO YOU and do what you want to do. Just believe in yourself and you will accomplish great things!!





No comments:

Post a Comment