Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tortilla Press




This is one of the wedding gifts we got for our wedding!!! It is amazing!! I love it! It is a tortilla press which allows me to make tortillas, flat bread, pizza crust, etc. Last night I made grain free, gluten free, corn free tortillas. They were amazing, and my Hubby who likes most things but is very critical of the grain free things I make, and he LOVED them.

All the tortilla is made of is 1/2 cup of almond meal, 1/2 cup of quinoa flour, and 1/4 - 1/2 cup of water. It makes 4 shells. The whole process with the tortilla press is no more than 5 minutes. Its that easy. And then on the shells, I put ground turkey, cheese, spinach, and salsa.

The next thing I am going to make is pizza crust with the press. Stay tuned to find out, how it turns out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment