Thursday, September 11, 2014

#TBT

Living a healthy lifestyle is hard! But I have learned to love, myself enough to do it. Do you?

Any one can workout, go to the gym, run, walk but that is only part of it. The other bigger part is eating healthy. It's not going on a diet and doing it 20 days and then going back to your old routine. It's a lifestyle change.

If you can see from my picture of winter 2009, where I worked out daily, if not twice a day, I had the mentality that if I worked out for a good hour or even twice a day I could eat anything including those fries or that ice cream. Um however, that obviously wasn't the case!  However I realized a few years later that I was doing something wrong because I wasn't seeing results or I was only seeing very little results, in both my clothes and the scale. I was not gaining weight but I wasn't losing weight or getting cut like I wanted too.  I was unhappy with the results.

However, thanks to Beachbody and clean eating I learned that the workout isn't 100% of getting results. Working out is definately part of it you just need to do both, workout and eat clean everyday, including snacks. You must eat 5-6 times a day. Remember nutrition is 80% of it and working out is only 20%. So if you have to choose which one to focus on first, I would recommend you doing the nutrition part and then when you have that down throw the workouts in too!

I know you can change your lifestyle. If I did it anyone can do it! :)


Here is a picture of me in the winter of 2009 and the other is of me last fall, 2013, after starting my Beachbody journey, clean eating and T25. 

No comments:

Post a Comment