Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekend Hazard!

Good Morning!!! I am sorry I have been MIA the past few days. I like to post Sunday - Friday but this weekend my husband had an accident.  My Husband is a division 2 coach, and this past Saturday night after the game he was unloading equipment and gear off the truck and he fell out of the it and landed right on his knee. And for the past 2 days he has been home, resting it, and getting adjusted to the big leg brace on his left leg. We went to 2 doctors yesterday to find out if he needs surgery and what is exactly wrong with it. Both said he needs an MRI to tell for sure but it is looking like he  is going to have to have surgery. It's been a long weekend. And I know that it is going to be a long road ahead for us if he does need to get surgery. However, I am choosing to look at this on the bright side, because it could have been a lot worse. I am glad it was his knee and not his head or neck.


 
Here is a picture of my man sitting on the couch with his big leg brace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment