Friday, September 5, 2014

If I could provide you with a 21 Day workout that was just 30 minutes a day with a meal plan that is simple to follow and uses a fool proof portion control system, telling you exactly what to eat, without starvation, and you could lose anywhere from 5-15 pounds in just 3 weeks / 21 days, how serious would you be about trying it? Group Starting September 8 and I only have a few spots left. Message, like this post, or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com.

 



 
I am starting a 2 for 21 Fix Challenge group on September 15! This group is going to be ahhhmazing and to top things off this challenge pack is $20 off this month.

Everything you need to loose 5-15 pounds in just 21 days!!!

Spots are going to fill super fast for this one so message me if you want more information and to get your name on the list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment