Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FREE GROUPS

 
October is the BEST month of the year! Why? Not just because its my birthday month but because I am offering not 1 but 2 FREE challenge groups!! There is no fee, they are 100% FREE so take advantage of them and join both groups!!
 
What are the challenges?
1. Legging Lunge Challenge - this  free group is all about getting your legs and butt ready to rock those amazing leggings you saw in the store and bought!! I mean seriously, who doesn't love to put a cute pair of leggings, look in the mirror and feel good about themselves? I know I do!! This group will have a TON of support and encouragement to help you look and feel amazing and confident in those cute leggings, jeggings, and skinny jeans by Halloween!
 
2. Budget Challenge - this group is al about showing you ways to budget for a debt free, cash only way of life! This group will open your eyes to ways you can make small sacrifices that will have a huge impact on your journey to financial freedom!! This is my number one goal come this year and I can't wait to learn how to become financially free and learn how to save money here and there. This group will start Oct 1 and end Oct 31. 31 days of learning how to budget!!!
 
See October is the best month. You will get the legs and butt you want for those leggings AND you can learn to budget your money or maybe learn to budget it a little better if you already budget yourself.
 
If you want in one or both of these FREE groups, head over to my facebook page - Jaissa Gerity Yahner and add me as a friend! I will then add you to both groups or the one that you want to be added to. Also if you have a friend that could be interested in joining, just tag them below! Spread the word about how AMAZING October is going to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment