Thursday, September 4, 2014

Coaching Opportunity

I am looking to mentor 5 women who are goal oriented, risk takers, creative, coachable, confident, ambitious, and focused.

I want to help you grow a business where you have financial freedom to do what you like and go where you want! I want to help you mentor and motivate others while they achieve their health and fitness goals.

Some perks of helping others is that you earn some extra money, help others, get a discount off great beachbody products, save 25% on your Shakeology order, earn free trips, and so much more

If you have these qualities and want to help others and get some great perks, then message me, like this post, or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com and we will talk and get you started in helping others, earning extra money, or just saving in your Shakeology order! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment