Sunday, September 21, 2014

Grain Free / Gluten Free Pizza Crust thats not Cauliflower

Dinner last night was amazing!!! Who says eating gluten free, grain free and clean can't be fun!!! I made pizza tonight for dinner and it was all clean, 21 day fixed approved, and gluten and grain free! 
 
I used my tortilla press to make small individual pizzas. The crust was made from almond meal, water, and Quinoa Flour. Honestly, the pizza was better than any pizza I would have gotten any where else AND I just had gluten free, organic pizza the other weekend! And mine I think was much better and cleaner!!! I was able to portion it all out.
 
You can make it any way, but the way I made it was a white pizza with cheese, chicken, tomato and spinach!! It was delicious. I seriously could have it every night for dinner! :)  
 
Recipe is:
 
1/2 Cup of Almond Meal
1/2 Cup of Quinoa Flour
1/2 Cup of Water
 
Mix all three together, stir and then if you have  tortilla press, split batter into 4 equal parts and make one at a time. If not tortilla press, place one part at a time in frying pan and cook each one that way. When done add topping and place in the oven at 450 for 5 minutes,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment