Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 3!!! Whoop Whoop. I made it half way through the first week!!


When it comes to Insanity, it truly is a mind game! I am learning each day to psych myself up before I go to bed about the next days workout. Why? Because I know if I do that, then I will be excited to workout and want to get out of bed. Yes, it is hard for me to get out of bed on days that I have no motivation at all, so I create my own. I tell myself that I am going to be better than Tayna  and that I am not going to give up when she does or when someone else does. I remind myself of why I am doing this and what my end goal is. And trust me, with insanity you need to remind yourself daily!


However I do see why people love this program. The feeling I get after completing the workout is like a high. I not only feel like I just won and accomplished something great, but my body feels amazing and stretched out and good all over. Yes tired but a good tired and good sore!  Have you done Insanity? Would you be willing to try it? You can do anything you but your mind to! Remember its all mind over matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment