Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Why





When you wake up in the morning are you happy? Do you love what you do? Are you passionate about your job?

For the past 2 years I went to bed crying and woke up crying everyday. Why? Because I lost my passion and drive. I didn't like my full time job any more and was scared to live the rest of my life the way I was living. I was miserable and it reflected in my relationships with my fiancé, family, and friends.

Ever since I was a little girl, I only wanted to be a teacher. I loved teaching little kids and seeing them grow and learn. However, teaching is no longer what it was 8 years ago, I lost my passion which just crushed me and my dreams. Teaching doesn't make a lot of money and I knew that from the get go, but these past 2 years politics have changed teaching and the attitudes of people and teachers and I no longer have the drive to do it. I hate waking up every morning feeling miserable. No matter what I did, I couldn't change the way I felt!

A year ago my passion was reignited, a passion for BEACHBODY! With Beachbody I have found a passion that I love and want to do everyday 24/7 for the rest of my life!! My new found passion is somewhat like teaching!Beachbody has changed my life not only in the health and fitness sense but it has made me happy again and loving what I do! I love helping people and I love health and fitness and combining the two has sparked a fire in me that is stronger than I have ever felt or had before! So I have decided to chase my dream and passion and in June I resigned from my full time teaching job and will be taking Beachbody on full time. I am excited but I am scared to death.

I have always lived on my own and only had me to worry about. But now I am a married woman and am no longer just worrying about me any more, I am worrying about my husband and hopefully one day our kids. My husband has taken a job that has us moving and with me chasing my dream we are down to a 1 household income that isn't a lot. Plus we have a wedding and other debts to pay for. My biggest fear is debt and starting a marriage out in debt. I wake up every night stressed and in a panic that I will fail at this and we will struggle for the rest of our lives. I don't want to let anyone down especially my husband!

However, fear is good and I truly believe in Beachbody and all their products and I have amazing coaches under me that are rocking their buisness and helping others reach their goals and dreams, and I have an amazing support group of coaches that are or have gone through this and these feelings. And most of all I have my husband encouraging me all the way!! I am blessed to have found Beachbody and my new Beachbody family! I know that no matter what happens they will be there to support me through all my ups and downs while I chase my dreams and make a future for my husband and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment