Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Free Insanity Group



Do you own insanity? Did you buy it and never do it? Is it collecting dust? Do you wish you could pull it out and do it, but need the accountability and motivation?

Guess what?!?! I bought insanity and I am going to start it August 25 with a prep and preseason starting August 18! I NEED all the motivation and accountability partners to help me stick with it! Why?!? Because I have NOT done a workout longer than 30 minutes in over a year! I want to challenge myself and say that I did it! Will you help me? Will you join me in my to insanity and beyond fitness group?

Oh and did I mention the group is FREE too!! All you need is your insanity program or P90x program!

If you want to go insane with me and others, message me or email me at jgerity83@gmail.com. And if you don't have the program but want to get it and do it? Message me! The more the merrier!!! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment