Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Week Before My Wedding!!!

Good Morning! It is July 1st and I am 6 days away from marrying the love of my life. We are getting married in California on July 7th (yes it is a Monday) haha. We are getting married at Coronado Beach at Sunset. My thought is, when getting married on the beach, you can get married any day, Right? :-)

So Why California? Why Coronado?

I am from PA and have lived there most of my life along with my fiancé. However, 6 years ago his brother moved out to California followed by his dad and then his mom. My fiancé's father is sick and is unable to fly back to PA for a wedding so we decided to come out here and get married on the beach, so that he is able to attend and see his oldest son get married. (I mean I am not complaining one bit!!!) I love California!! The weather is perfect and the sunshine all the time, except in the morning and especially the month of June, which they call June Gloom, but I love it!!!

So we are doing somewhat of a getaway wedding or a destination wedding, but we will be coming back to PA to have the reception or like we are calling it the big party / celebration for our family and friends.

I am excited to marry the love of my life, but this whole wedding thing is expensive and stressful.

How did you get married? Did you find it to be a stressful time or was it easy for you?

This is a picture of me and my fiancé a year ago at the exact place we are going to get married at in 6 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment