Wednesday, November 25, 2015

NEW RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE / GRAIN FREE Pizza Pie

 
Gluten Free Grain Free Pizza Pie
 
 
 
 
This past weekend, Rich and I vowed to stay in because we knew that Thanksgiving was coming and we would be going out and eating not so healthy, however, we were craving Pizza so I went to work and created a Gluten Free, Grain Free Pizza Crust that tasted amazing!  The crust was honestly really easy to make, didn't take long at all, and created to individual pizzas from it.
 
Because I no longer do Dairy and I am not a big pizza sauce fan, I used nutritional yeast in place of the cheese and pesto sauce in place of the pizza sauce. Also its a meatless pizza because I don't eat meat any more.
 
So what the heck did I put on it? I put peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, and spinach. This pizza is by far my favorite! It tastes amazing and fills you up and keeps you satiated.
 
Below is the Pizza Crust recipe. I recommend trying this, even if you aren't gluten free. It tastes amazing, I swear!! Also add any toppings you would like, pizza sauce, oil and garlic, veggies, meat cheese, etc.
 
The best part about this recipe is that it creates individual pizzas so you can create yours differently from everyone else's.
Crust Ingredients:
 
 2 Eggs
2 C. Almond Flour
3 T. Olive Oil
1/4 t. Baking soda
1 t. Garlic Powder
any herbs you would like to add to crust
 
Crust Directions:
Mix all ingredients together & roll out to the size you would like.
Place a little olive oil on the pizza sheet and place crust on top… Cook at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Then pull out of the oven, add the toppings you would like and then cook for another 20-30 minutes.

Post your feedback below! I would love to hear what you think of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment