Tuesday, November 17, 2015

NEW SNACK RECIPE - Incredible Hulk


The Incredible Hulk Snack



This snack might not look good. I mean who likes eating green things? Especially ones that look like poop!

BUT let me tell you this SNACK is my absolute favorite, health snack. So what is it? Its a dip for your apples. And it really does taste good too.

My husband is skeptical when it comes to weird looking things even if they are healthy for you. But with this snack, he absolutely loves it and asks for it weekly.

Don't let the color scare you, because the taste of it, is to die for!!

Incredible Hulk Snack

Ingredients

1/2 Cup of Almond butter
2 TBSP of SOAKED Chia Seeds
1 TBSP of Spirulina Powder (this is the one I use)
1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
1 Green Apple

Directions

1. Blend together the first 4 ingredients together in a Nutribullet
2. Split the final product evenly into 2 small dishes
3. Save the one bowl for another day or share it with a friend
4. Dip your apple in the bowl and enjoy the surprisingly delicious taste!

You don't want to miss trying this Dip. I promise you will fall in  love with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment