Monday, July 25, 2016

3 years ago I went to my first Summit! Its crazy how much has changed!

SUMMIT?!?


.
What is it? 
.
If you asked me 2 years ago I would have said, "I don't know!" I would have also told "I didn't think it was for me!"
.
I would have told you it was WAY too many people for me. I didn't like traveling, let alone flying. And that I was an introvert. I was getting married. I didn't have the money.
.
But I did went anyway! I invested into you this thing called summit. 
.
And guess what! It changed my life! I met amazing ladies I had only known on Facebook. I met some of my best friends there. I got to workout with top celebrity trainers like Shaun T and Tony Horton. I got to learn from top coaches! 
.
And now almost 3 years later, I am going to my 3rd Summit! And this time I going with 6 of my coaches, being recognized for multiple accomplishments, going to parties for hitting personal goals with helping others each month, and working out again with the top Celebrity trainers! 
.
3 years ago, when I went to summit, I was teacher and not looking forward to another year. 
.
NOW I am NO longer teaching! I have been able to quit my full time teaching job and work as a FULL TIME coach! I get paid full time, but work part time / set my own schedule! 
.
I am leading a team of strong men and women that are building their teams. I am leading a 2015 PREMIERE team! And I am leading a team that is working towards ending the year as an Elite team! 
.
I am looking to mentor individuals that are passionate, goal driven, want freedom, are teachable, and dedicated! Individuals that want to join me next year at SUMMIT! And individuals who want to end 2016 off with a BANG!!!
.
I am looking for individuals that want a life of freedom. That want to travel, be rewarded just for getting healthy and fit. Individuals that want to stay home and raise their kids and want to get out of the rat race. 
.
Team Fearless Dreamers is on fire and we are getting ready to end this year on top and head into 2017 with an explosion! 
.
Will you be joining us? Will you be part of of this team that is on fire? 
.
This is your sign! Don't wait any longer!! If you want a life of freedom, be able to stay home and raise your kids, go on fun trips, and enjoy helping others. 
.
Then don't think twice! Just jump! And I will help you figure out the rest! 
.
Summit changed my life. Coaching changed my life. And I couldn't be happier with the choices I made blindly 3 years ago! 
.
If you are ready to take this journey, if you are ready to invest in your future, if you are ready to join me at summit next year, then message me, like this post, or email me @ jgerity83@gmail.com.
.
Let's get you started on the life you've been dreaming of! 
.
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment