Monday, July 18, 2016

BACK TO SCHOOL?!?!

📚 BACK TO SCHOOL 📖

.
Every year I see the first Back to School Flyer I get a PIT in my stomach. 😳
.
Today I saw the target flyer and for a second the same pit came to my stomach! BUT then reality smacked me in the face!!
.
I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
.
Yep, that's right! You may not know this about me, but I use to be a teacher! I taught for 8 years before I quit to follow my new found passion! Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the kids!! But the politics were getting too much for me and I wanted to be my OWN boss!! I wanted to set my own hours!
Crazy, right?
I mean I gave up my pension. I gave up my retirement. I gave up my security. I gave up my benefits. All for what? For a new passion?!? To become an online health and fitness coach?!?! To partner up with a company that I knew nothing about?!?
.
When I became a full time Beachbody coach, I wasn't making a teacher salary. In fact, I wasn't even close. My checks ranged from $200 - $700 a week and most of the time it was on the lower end and very unpredictable.
.
Not only did I take a HUGE pay cut but so did my husband!! And we couldn't afford to live on our own, so we moved in with my parents.
.
Most people would not have quit their job or moved in with their parents. Rather, they would have searched for a new full time job so that they were making money and had full benefits.
.
But we did the opposite!
.
We took a leap of faith! We jumped into an adventure, into building a business, into following our dreams!!
.
We couldn't be happier!!
.
Making this leap was the best decision I made and I would love for you to become part to my team working towards your goals whether they are making a supplemental income, replacing your salary, or just having the extra income to spend.
.
You don't have to be a fitness expert and you don't even have to be healthy and fit! You just have to want to help others and yourself!
.
I mean I have 2 degrees in education. And all I knew 3 years ago, was that I was not wanting to go back to my full time job of 8 years.
.
Don't ask why? Don't ask how? Ask yourself why not?!? Ask yourself why not me?!? And join #TeamFearlessDreamers for an amazing second half of the year!!
.
Are you ready? Want more information? Email me at Jgerity83@gmail.com to learn how you can start working towards what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment