Monday, July 11, 2016

Best Spent $140 I ever had!

$140! 
.
To some that seems a lot and to others not so much.
.
3 years ago it sounded like a lot. I had just moved in with Rich, quit my second job, and was planning for a wedding. 
.
So to say I had $140 laying around, it would be a lie.


.
But I did it anyways, I took $140 and invested it into coaching. Coaching what?!? I had no clue. I honestly didn't know what I was getting into but my guy said do it, jump, this is it, this is what you are looking for. 
.
So I did! I didn't think twice of not having the money! I just DOVE head first into an opportunity, that has FOREVER changed my life! 
.
And now almost 3 years later, I am no longer teaching! I have been able to quit my full time teaching job and work as a FULL TIME coach! Meaning I get paid full time, but work part time / set my own schedule! 
.
I am leading a team of strong men and women that are building their teams. I am leading a 2015 PREMIERE team! And I am leading a team that is working towards ending the year as an Elite team! 
.
I am looking to mentor individuals that are passionate, goal driven, want freedom, are teachable, and dedicated! And individuals who want to end 2016 off with a BANG!!!
.
I am looking for individuals that want a life of freedom. That want to stay home and raise their kids. That want to get out of the rat race. 
.
Team Fearless Dreamers is on fire and we are getting ready to end this year on top and head into 2017 with an explosion! 
.
Will you be joining us? Will you be part of of this team that is on fire? 
.
This is your sign! Don't wait any longer!! If you want a life of freedom, be able to stay home and raise your kids, go on fun trips, and enjoy helping others. 
.
Then don't think twice! Just jump! And I will help you figure out the rest! 
.
Yes you will have to make a small investment, but your not just investing in a job opportunity, your investing in a longer life, a happier life, a healthier life!
.
If you are ready to take this journey, if you are ready to invest in your future email me @ jgerity83@gmail.com.
.
Let's get you started on the life you've been dreaming of!

No comments:

Post a Comment