Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!!! FREE Fixate Cookbook Special

Happy Fourth of July!!!



Its summer time!!! Are you tired of trying those FAD diets, those "miracle" pills that don't work, and starving yourself just to lose a fews pounds and reach your goals? STOP!!! They don't work and it's unhealthy!!

It takes hard work, dedication, sweat, and clean eating. Is it hard? YES!! But trust me, it is WORTH it!!!

It is hard to get started, but I am here to help you!!  For the past 2 years I have been running challenge groups and I must say, that my clients have been VERY successful. How? Because these Challenge groups are more than just posts. 

They provide:
✅ Daily Tips
✅ Recipes
✅ Help with meal planning
✅ 1 on 1 Support 
✅ Accountability 
✅ Motivation 

Starting on July 13, I am kicking off my next Fitness group, Decide, Commit, and Succeed. AND I am giving YOU the opportunity to get the NEW (not even released yet) COOKBOOK (FIXATE) by Autumn Calabrese, the creator of the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. 

This book has 101 AMAZING recipes to use during your journey!!!

And for the first 5 NEW challengers that join me will have the opportunity to get their FIXATE FREE!!!!

Email me at Jgerity83@gmail.com for details to get your journey started!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment