Thursday, May 12, 2016

AND.....We are on the MOVE again!

AND SOMETIMES IN LIFE YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND REEVALUATE THINGS AND REJUVENATE. 😬
.


And that's what the YAHNER'S are doing. 😱
.
Well, that is what Rich is doing with football.
.
Which means...CHA- CHA- CHANGES are coming.
.
So why the change? 🤔
.
Don't get me wrong, we are a football 🏈family, and rich loves coaching, but he is taking a sabbatical with football for the next few months.
.
And that's OKAY!
.
It's okay to take a step back from life to reevaluate it, to rejuvenate, and to make changes if needed. 👣👣
.
We have MANY years ahead of us. Honestly, Rich is only half way, if that through life, and I want him to make sure he follows his dreams and passion like he is allowing me through coaching.
.
Changes, they are a part of life. Whether you like them or want them, they happen. And most of the time for the better, even if we don't see it that way.
.
So the first BIG change is that we are moving out of Greensburg. 🚚
.
Am I...
.
Scared? Yes. But I trust in God and now that he is with us on our journey and that no matter what we will be okay.
.
Will it be Exciting? Yes. I mean we are free to go any where. We don't have kids so now is the time.
.
Stressful? Yes. Money and finances always stress me out, but I am thankful that I have a GROWING, THRIVING business that is only going up!
.
Will it be hard? Yes!
.
Was it necessary? Yes, honestly this has already helped our marriage and health.
.
Life is unknown and it's scary at times. But if you don't try new things, if you don't step out of your comfort zone, then how will you ever know what is out there for you? How will you ever know the potential you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment