Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Teacher Appreciate Week



#HAPPYTEACHERAPPRECIATIONWEEK!!


This was always one of my favorite weeks of teaching! The kids are on their best behavior, the parents send you sweet notes, and all the teachers are just in a GREAT mood!

Though I am no longer teaching, I want to APPRECIATE all my teacher friends!!

πŸ’₯In honor of all you FABULOUS teachers out there, I am having a teacher giveaway! πŸ’₯

When you join FITASTIC SUMMER group not only will you get:

- 1:1 Support and Accountability πŸ˜ƒ

- A Simple and Easy Fool Proof Meal Plan πŸ“πŸ…πŸŒ

- Easy to Follow Recipes 🌢🍠

- 22-30 Minute Workouts a day

- A Daily Superfood Health Shake (that can be made to take the place of your ice cream cravings)🍦🍦

- Motivation πŸ’ͺ🏻

- A Online Support Group

- And A LOT more!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

BUT.....

You will also get a FREE Fixate cookbook AND be entered into a drawing to win a $$ gift card!

Interested? Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com OR fill out this form

No comments:

Post a Comment