Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Transformation Tuesday - Sam L.

22 Minute Hard Corps Transformation


Meet Sam, she is a Coach and she just finished 22 Minute Hard Corps, in my Beta Test Group. 

Posting these pictures always makes people nervous and Sam was nervous to send these to me. But she KNOWS its it's necessary, so that others can see that this program DOES work!

The picture on the left was from mid March. She was in a workout funk and not seeing any results.



Fast forward to the end of May. The picture on the right was taken three days ago. It was after one full round of the program 22 Minute Hard Corps.

22 Minute Hard Corps is seriously amazing. It is effective, fun, and fits into any busy schedule! 

Not only did she lose weight and inches, BUT she is now feeling more confident in herself and she is loving how she feels both physically and mentally.

And because she loved this program so much and it FIT into her busy schedule, working full time and coaching basketball at night, that she is going to do a SECOND round!!

I just finished my first round of 22 minute hard corps and started round 2 yesterday! I will be posting my before and after pictures this week too. 

This program is amazing! AND all you need is 22 MINUTES to do it! Can YOU find 22 minutes a day to sweat, feel great, and lose weight?I am looking for 3-5 people to join me in another round of this amazing program! 

And my Memorial Day Special is still going on! Anyone who purchases a challenge pack today (program + shakeology) and joins my next challenge group will receive a free gift from me to help get started on your fitness goals.

If you're interested in hearing more information about 22 minute hard corp or are ready to start your fitness journey email me at jgerity83@gmail.com OR fill out this application.









No comments:

Post a Comment