Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Shedding At its Finest?!?

SHRED IT!! 😱




The Yahners are on the MOVE!!! So that means I get to spend HOURS paper Shredding!

Do you own a paper shredder? 

We do! I think it's one of the greatest inventions!!! 😱 


We own a pretty big one. NOT one that is great in an office, but definitely one that can shred a few pieces of paper at a time. WHICH is great, considering the fact that we NEVER shred anything right away and it piles up to be a BIG garbage bag filled with papers πŸ“„, bills πŸ’³, and files πŸ“‚ that need to be shredded!

So can you GUESS what I have been doing ALL day?!? 

Yes that is right, this paper shredder and I have been best friends all day! Well actually it's been acting like Larry lately😑, and burning out on me! πŸ”₯

Needless to say this process is taking A LOT longer than I anticipated! 😜

Do you have a paper shredder? Do you shred right away or are you like us and wait till it piles up or you are on the move that it needs to be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment