Monday, May 9, 2016

Conquering Celiacs

Conquering Celiacs




I hate the weekends! Its not because I get off track with my eating or my workouts. Its because I have celiacs! An having celiacs limits what you can do, eat, etc. And most people FEEL bad for me so they don't ask to hang out! 

So most Saturday nights I sit at home an let CELIACS run my life!

BUT...

This weekend, I wanted to go out with Rich an Sam, and I refused for celiacs to ruin it for me! I am glad I didn't sit around and let celiacs dictate my life. I had a blast at the brewery with Sam and Rich.

Why?

Not because they had a gluten free menu because they didn't. And not because I could drink, because I don't. But because of the relationships I have built through coaching.

Spending the evening with Rich and Sam was a blessing. I didn't think I could like Sam any more than I already did. I mean I already thought she was amazing and I had a blast with her on the cruise.

But Saturday night I got to know Sam even more and man do I think the world of this girl. And if it weren't for coaching I would never have gotten to know her, have her in my life, and be able to tell her everything!

THIS WEEKEND, I won against my celiacs and I am glad I did! Because I had a FUN, chilling, and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment