Monday, May 16, 2016

FRIDAY THE 13th?!?!


FRIDAY THE 13TH 😱 


AND Larry knows!!

Oh Larry, he thought he would be funny and scared the crap out of me on Friday! Not once but THREE times!

🔷 First when I tried to start Larry, he wouldn't start, BUT, the minute I would take the key out he would turn on the radio! 🤔 Not once but TWICE that happened.

🔷 Second, when I jumped Larry and removed the battery jump pack, not even 2 seconds after I remove the cables he BEEPS 😮 at me. Scaring the crap 💩 out of me!!

And

🔷 Third, when I had him running and was unloading my groceries in front of the house, he again starts BEEPING at me. I thought it was someone needing me to move my car. Nope just Larry playing tricks on me!

Anyone else have a car that seriously has a personality that finds it funny to play tricks on you? I mean Friday of all days,I mean it was Friday the 13th! 😂

Coincidence?!?

I think not! 🙈🙊



No comments:

Post a Comment