Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CHANGE = CONTROL FREAK?!?!


CHANGE = CONTROL FREAK?!?!


Yep! That is what change does to me.

When It comes to change, the unknown, the adventure....I WANT and NEED to know what's going to happen.

I want to know the end before taking the journey.

I know that's not how it works. I know that God has a plan and we need to trust him and go blindly on the journey.

But it's HARD! It's SCARY!

And this move, this change, is scary at times. Packing and clearing out the office has me reflecting and wanting to be able to LOOK into that crystal ball and SEE that everything is going to turn out, that it's going to be easy, that it's going to be OKAY.

But there is no such thing as a crystal ball and what is the fun in knowing the end, right?!?

Life is an adventure and if you aren't on a journey, if you aren't taking risks then are you really living?

The next few months are going to be a CHALLENGE. There will be times I will be stressed, there will be times fear over takes me, BUT, I know deep down, that God will be with us every step of the way, I just HAVE to put my trust into his hands and allow him to lead our way.

Plus I am LUCKY to have a husband that I TRUST 100% and wouldn't want to take this journey with anyone else. Through the changes, the ups, the downs, the fears, the failures, he is the one that keeps me grounded, calms me, and continues to tell me it's all going to be worth it in the end.

And he's right, because in the end we only regret the chances we don't take.

So what chance have you been avoiding due to fear? Don't let fear stand in your way! Take a chance, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment