Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2 Week Coach Training Starts Thursday May 7, 2015

Its NOT to late to make this year, your year!!

Are you ready to do something for you? Are you looking to make a little extra for vacation this summer? Are you looking for a new job? Do you want to work from home? Do you want to be able to stay home with your babies?

 Guess what!?!?

 I can help! No matter what your goal is, I can help you reach it! I was unhappy for a long time teaching! And I never thought I would find something that would relight my passion. But I did! I found Beachbody and helping others! It's just like teaching but I am making an impact on so many peoples healthy, happiness, and future!

 Beachbody saved my life from being miserable! Beachbody has allowed me to take a risk, jump, and fly with my dreams. And if I would have allowed fear to get in my way, well I wouldn't be where I am today! The past 3 months I have gotten a $500 raise! Does your job give you a monthly raise?
What would you do with an extra $100-$500 a month? Don't let your fears hold you back from finding out!

 I am looking for 5 women that are honest, dedicated, driven, family oriented, positive, and teachable.

 I will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful business from home, whether it be part time or full time. And all you are required to do is help people reach their health and fitness goals!

 Do you have to be a fitness expert? Do you have to be skinny? Do you have to be 100% perfect with your eating?

 HECK NO!!!! No one is perfect! I don't eat 100% perfect, I didn't start out with the body I wanted, and I sure don't consider myself a fitness expert. I was a teacher before I started this. I have an undergrad in Elementary Teaching and a Masters in Special Ed. I have no degree in physical education or fitness.

 It doesn't matter your background, your current job, if you were a collage drop out or have your PHD in physics. Beachbody loves everyone because we all are unique and we each bring something different to the table.

 I have an all EXCLUSIVE, one on one Coach Training Academy opening up on May 7th. And I only have 3 posts left. APPLY by May 6, 2015 to reserve your spot!
Fill out this form and we will schedule a time to talk this week--->
https://jgerity83.wufoo.com/forms/team-fearless-dreamers-coach-application/

 You can also send me a personal message to jgerity83@gmail.com if you want to know how to get started. Don’t miss out on this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment