Thursday, May 14, 2015

NEW RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE / GRAIN FREE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

I don't know about you but I love my muffins! I don't make them often or eat them much, hence why I am always making a blueberry muffin shake for breakfast. But on occasion I will make muffins. This is one of my favorite gluten free / grain free blueberry muffin recipes. They don't last long in my house, which is another reason I don't make them often. And yes they husband approved and non gluten free eaters approve too!

Gluten Free / Grain Free Blueberry Muffins

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut flour
  • 1/2 cup hazelnut flour
  • 1 tbsp coconut sugar
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
  • ¼ cup+2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup blueberries

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350°
  • Combine dry ingredients (both flours, sugar, baking soda, and salt) into a bowl and mix.
  • In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together; add milk, honey and vanilla and stir.
  • Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
  • Stir in the blueberries by hand.
  • Line muffin tin with muffin liners and spray each one with a bit of nonstick spray (optional but recommended).
  • Pour batter evenly into muffin tins.
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes or until batter is no longer in liquid form. 
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment